Organs and Administration
FINANCIAL, PLANNING AND RESEARCH DEPARTMENT
- drafting the authorizing budget estimates, the financial statements of economic and asset accounting and the required legal compliances;
- managing tax compliance;
- managing the recording of economic, asset and analytical accounting management;
- managing accounts receivable;
- managing financial flows and relations with the School's banking partner;
- management control;
- implementing and monitoring the Quality Management System;
- implementing and monitoring tools to support research management;
- supporting the management of evaluation processes;
- supporting the exploitation of research results.
This Department consists of the following organizational units: Budget and Tax O.U., Accounting O.U., Planning and Control O.U., Exploitation of Research O.U.