Concorsi, selezioni e gare
International Scouting: New Full Professor position has been opened
The Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna in from May 20, 2015 to July 8, 2015 has collected expressions of interest to become part of its tenured faculty in the following Institutes and areas:
BioRobotics Institute - Biomedical Engineering (level: Associate Professor) in the field of BioRobotics.
Institute of Communication, lnformation and Perception Technologies (TeCIP) - Computer Engineering (level: Associate Professor) in the field of real-time embedded systems, schedulability analysis, real-time applications.
Institute of Law, Politics and Development (DIRPOLIS)
- Applied Legal Theory (level: Full Professor) with special reference to the Rule of Law in the State and Supranational Context.
- European politics/comparative politics (level: Full Professor or Associate Professor) with a focus on new challenges to democratic political systems.
Institute of Management - Management (level: Full Professor or Associate Professor) with particular attention to one or more of the following areas: healthcare management, innovation management, sustainability management.
The School collected 409 expressions of interest. Therefore Accademic Senate examined the high number of expressions of interest and, as a result of the elevated quality of the candidates, decided to open two public competitions pursuant art. 18 Italian Law 240/2010, reserved to candidates who in the last three years have not been part of the staff or were not holders of research grants or enrolled in graduate and Ph.D. programs at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna (in accordance with art. 18, paragraph 4, of law 240/2010).
The two positions, opened by Rectoral Decree no. 362, dated 03/08/2015 are:
- A Full professor in European politics/comparative Politics at the Institute of Law, Politics and Development (DIRPOLIS) - Academic Discipline 14/A2 Political Science – Academic Field SPS/04 Political Science (Settore Concorsuale 14/A2 Scienza Politica – Settore Scientifico Disciplinare SPS/04 Scienza Politica);
- An Associate professor in Computer Engineering at the Institute of Communication, lnformation and Perception Technologies (TeCIP) – Academic Discipline 09/H1 Information processing systems - Academic Field ING-INF/05 Information processing systems (Settore Concorsuale 09/H1 Sistemi di elaborazione delle informazioni – Settore Scientifico Disciplinare ING-INF/05 Sistemi di elaborazione delle informazioni).
The deadline was August 3, 2015
The information about these procedures are available at this webpage: http://www.santannapisa.it/it/
- By Rectoral Decree no. 465 dated 11/10/2015, the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna has opened a new call to recruit an Associate Professor in Management at the Institute of Management -- Academic Discipline 13/B2 Management - Academic Field SECS-P/08 Management (Settore Concorsuale 13/B2 Economia e Gestione delle Imprese – Settore Scientifico Disciplinare SECS-P/08 Economia e Gestione delle Imprese). The call and the information about application are available at this webpage: http://www.santannapisa.it/it/
selezioni-e-concorsi/ selezioni-la-copertura-di-due- posti-di-professore- universitario-selezioni.
The deadline was November 12, 2015.
- By Rectoral Decree no. 409 dated 27/07/2016, the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna has opened a new call to recruit a Full Position of Full Professor in Philosophy of Law at the Institute of Law, Politics and Development (DIRPOLIS) -- Academic Recruitment Field 12/H3 "Philosophy of Law" - Academic Dicipline IUS/20 "Philosophy of Law" (Settore Concorsuale 12/H3 Filosofia del Diritto – Settore Scientifico Disciplinare IUS/20 Filosofia del Diritto). The call and the information about application are available at this webpage http://www.santannapisa.it/en/selezioni-e-concorsi/call-applications-one-full-professor-philosophy-law
The deadline is September 9, 2016.
Results of the Calls
Associate Professor in Computer Engineering: by Rectoral Decree n. 545 dated November 19, 2015, Dr. Tommaso Cucinotta has been declared winner.
Associate Professor in Management: by Rectoral Decree n. 85 dated February 11, 2016, Dr. Milena Vainieri has been declared winner.
Full professor in European politics/comparative Politics by Rectoral Decree n. 214 dated April 20, 2016, Prof. David Natali has been declared winner.
Full professor in Philosophy of Law: by Rectoral Decree n. 664 dated November, 25, 2016, Prof. Gialuigi Palombella has been declared winner.