Admissions, Recruitments & Tenders
Call for admission to the Ph.D. in Health Science, Technology and Management
For further information:
Number of positions available
4 with scholarship of which:
- 1 funded by the Management and Health Laboratory of the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna Institute of Management - for research projects focused on the organizational aspects of health management
- 1 funded by the Sindacato Pensionati Italiani (SPI-CGIL) Toscana - for a research project aimed at exploring the care and welfare policies, especially for risk groups such as the over 65 population
- 1 funded by TIM for a research project aimed at exploring eHealth and Telemedicine from a technological perspective
- 1 funded by the Fondazione G. Monasterio for a research project aimed at implement innovative technological solution for healthcare treatments
- 1 Additional position funded by Azienda Usl Toscana Sud Est for a research project about “The use of telemedicine and Artificial Intelligence to improve healthcare in rural and remote areas”
Additional positions could be funded with research fellowships lasting three years pursuant the PON/FSC program 2014-2020.
Research grants can be assigned to eligible candidates who have not been awarded with a scholarship.